Pages

Saturday 24 January 2015

Wrapping Things Up

As I finish this project, I am feeling pretty good about it. Although I did not have time to do some of things I wanted to do, or go to some of the places I really wanted to go to, I realized how much I actually love Winnipeg. This project has opened up my eyes so much to all of the beauty we are surrounded by, all you have to do is look.

Even though I didnt accomplish all of my goals, I atleast accomplished most of them. I just didnt get to do a photo shoot with my friend and her boyfriend, because we just didnt have time. 

I think that I will continue with photography and try to keep learning new things and experimenting. I also really want to buy a better camera and lens in the near future, they just cost a lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment